- This website and its content are the copyright Â©The Organic Toy Company Limited 2016. All rights reserved.
- The Organic Toy Company Limited's company logo is a trade mark and is owned by us.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you copy it for commercial purposes without our express written permission or transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you've used these links to leave our site, you should note that we don't have any control over that other website and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot therefore be held responsible for the content or reliability of such sites, nor the protection or privacy of any information which you provide on them. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.
The Organic Toy Company Limited is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6554751). Our registered address is 63 Ramsgate Road, Broadstairs, Kent CT10 2DJ.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and pages referring to returns and exchanges, privacy, cookies and website use, all of which form part of our Terms and Conditions. Please do check these pages periodically to ensure that you're happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14 April 2016.
All of the above forms part of our Terms and Conditions.