Countries I Deliver To
For general information about overseas orders, please see the International Deliveries page.
I've listed below the countries I do deliver to. It's with considerable regret that I'm unable to deliver to America or Canada.
For international deliveries, I use:
- Royal Mail's INTERNATIONAL TRACKED & SIGNED delivery service: this has tracking up to the point of delivery for most countries on this list.
- Royal Mail's INTERNATIONAL SIGNED delivery service for countries where the fully tracked version of this service isn't available. (With this service, tracking is only available until the parcel leaves the UK.) These countries are marked with an asterisk on the list below. However, instead of this service, more recently I've been using...
- Royal Mail's International TRACKED delivery: I've started using this instead, for delivery to countries which don't have a combined Tracked and Signed For service available
- Royal Mail's STANDARD AIR MAIL - only offered for parcels up to 500g to make delivery costs more proportionate for smaller or lighter orders. I'm offering this on a trial basis at the moment, for small orders only, where the parcel weight is under 500g. If this proves to be as reliable as the Signed For services, I'll continue to provide it on an ongoing basis.
European countries we deliver to:
European countries (continued):
Vatican City State
Zone 1 countries (Asia) we deliver to:
Korea, Republic (South Korea)
United Arab Emirates
Zone 2 countries (Australasia) we deliver to:
* International Signed delivery only - a signature will be required, but with tracking only until the parcel leaves the UK.
All other countries NOT marked with an asterisk include tracking to the end of their journey, with their International Signed For delivery service